- 1 Reviews of The Best Hot Water Heater
- 1.1 EcoSmart ECO 27 Electric Tankless Water Heater, 27 KW at 240 Volts, 112.5 Amps with Patented Self Modulating Technology
- 1.2 Rheem RTE 9 Electric Tankless Water Heater, 3 GPM
- 1.3 Rinnai RL75iN Natural Gas Tankless Water Heater, 7.5 Gallons Per Minute
- 1.4 Takagi T-KJr2-IN-LP Indoor Tankless Water Heater, Propane
- 1.5 Westinghouse Residential High-Efficiency Electric Water Heater 52 gallons, 4500 watts
- 1.6 Which kind of heater might be your best choice?
- 1.7 Is portable heater right option?
- 1.8 High-quality materials for the heaters
- 1.9 Can every heater meet your needs?
- 1.10 A few words at the end
We all enjoy a hot shower or bath after the long working day. Don’t you think these moments are the most precious in some days? Especially if it is hot outside.
But, if you want to feel the beauty of this daily ritual, you will need a water heater. We believe that reading some Best Hot Water Heater Reviews is of crucial importance to all of you, as that will help you make the right choice.
Reviews of The Best Hot Water Heater
EcoSmart ECO 27 Electric Tankless Water Heater, 27 KW at 240 Volts, 112.5 Amps with Patented Self Modulating Technology
Are you looking for electric water heater? If that is what you would like to have, maybe is time to look over the model ECO 27 that is on the list of products from EcoSmart company.
This model is suitable to use in cold areas. In those areas where you have the risk your water temperature can fall and reach the value of below 45°F, ECO 27 might be your choice. Do you live in such areas?
The size of this model is 17 x 17 x 3.8 inches. As it is an indoor heater, the producer has paid attention to details and made it in white color and stylish design, which didn’t have a significant influence on its middle range price.
Users like it because it is a powerful tankless model that can run few faucets at the same time. They don’t like it because of installation requirements and significant noise that it makes.
We noticed this electric heater could bring:
- Budget saving up to 50%
- Improved durability and efficiency, because of stainless steel and copper
- Easier control due to the digital temperature regulator
- Lifetime warranty on some central parts of heater
- It is perfect for big bathrooms with bath tubes, because of high water flow
- Not all electrical capacity could be enough for installation, so you should check this out before purchase
- Can be shipped only within the USA
- You need a licensed electrician to connect everything
This link is a good place to read more about this model.
Rheem RTE 9 Electric Tankless Water Heater, 3 GPM
A tankless water heater doesn’t need to be necessarily expensive. Many of you will try to explore a bit more when we say that Rheem has very affordable electric heater you might buy for your home.
Although this is a cheap product, it still has the Energy Star certificate, 3 GPM of water flow and extended warranty of exchanger.
The weight of the appliance is 7.8 pounds, and size is 7.2 x 7.2 x 10 Inches. It runs on 240 volts, so can fit in almost every household. Is it the same with your house?
We have researched a bit about customers’ opinions, and we saw many of them liked that hot water starts to run very fast, almost after 10 to 15 seconds. They mostly didn’t like the fact you need to have adapters to connect the device, as that is not an easy task.
In our opinion, this product has the following:
- It has a water connection which is standard for the heaters
- The main parts of the product are of high-quality materials
- There is a useful LED light
- Low-flow activation is possible
- This device has low water flow rate
- You should pay additional money for protection
- The warranty is useless if you install the heater without the help of licensed technician
All you want to know about this affordable appliance you can find here, as this is the best place where you can read more.
Rinnai RL75iN Natural Gas Tankless Water Heater, 7.5 Gallons Per Minute
Are you looking for a heater that is not working on electricity? If you think that natural gas is a good solution for you and your family, Rinnai has a model RL75iN which is a tankless option.
Here we are speaking about one big size heater of 50 pounds, with dimensions 14 x 9.3 x 23 inches. Although it is big, you still need to mount it in your bathroom, so think about this fact before buying.
This product has a thermal efficiency of 82% and can reach the temperature of 140°F during the residential use. The price is complementary to its power, so it is not a low-cost option.
Clients like this product because it is big and can serve all you need and the time needed for hot water to come on different floors is short. Critical reviews are about the problems with vents and bonus parts, which usually do not come with the product.
We believe you might be happy about the next features:
- The device has 0.82 energy factor and keeps your fuel
- There is a function of locking the temperature of water
- It has a scale detection with enhanced features
- You can use it to serve more than one bathroom, as it has a water flow of 7.5 GPM
- Suitable for commercial purposes too
- If you like to have industrial controller, you need to buy it separately
- Shipping time is a bit longer than with other devices
- It can be shipped only to the USA
Opening this link will show you some additional information about RL75iN model.
Takagi T-KJr2-IN-LP Indoor Tankless Water Heater, Propane
One of the models from Takagi manufacturer has a sign T-KJr2-IN-LP and this is an indoor water heater that works on propane and represents a tankless solution.
It comes in unusual liquid propane color, do you think this is cool? The weight of this product is 38 pounds and it has dimensions of 6.7 x 13.8 x 20.3 inches.
With this device, you will have 140,000 BTU and 6.6 Gallons per minute flow rate. The energy factor is in the range between 81% and 83%. Its price is probably the highest one among the described products here, but if you are lucky, you might find it on sale.
People like it because it is easy to install and they say it works great even if you run hot water in two bathrooms. Some users experienced the problems as their devices were shutting down all the time, so this is some critical aspect.
- Good flow rate
- Thermostats for monitoring the temperature of water
- Savings this appliance will make to the budget
- Fast shipping options
- The warranty period is long
- Special venting requirements
- If you want to keep the warranty, you have to use the services of licensed technician
- As the flow rate grows, the water temperature falls
If you visit this page, you can look over all technical characteristics of this device.
Westinghouse Residential High-Efficiency Electric Water Heater 52 gallons, 4500 watts
Do you belong to the group of people who still like to have a tank water heater? In this case you should take a look at the electric water heater whose producer is Westinghouse.
The price of this tank water heater is located on the higher level, but if you consider that you will have 52 gallons of hot water at your disposal, this is maybe a less important thing we need to emphasize.
If you buy this device, get ready to handle 118 pounds. You will need to mount a machine of 19.5 x 19.5 x 66.8 inches. Call some friends before you start the installation, you will need some help.
How did users rate this product? They like it because of its durability and high-quality materials. Although this is a big size heater, they are satisfied because it can provide a good quantity of hot water for all. Negative comments say that people are not pleased with the time of recovery of once spent hot water.
- Short delivery time of around two days
- Stainless steel tank that keeps the temperature of water and protect your heater from corrosion
- Although its warranty is limited, still it is a lifetime pleasure
- If you live outside the USA, forget about this device, it cannot be shipped
- The tank is big, which occupies your space
- As this is a tank heater, which works on electricity, it spends the energy to heat all the water in the reservoir, so you will need solar energy to save money
Full specification you can find on this link.
Which kind of heater might be your best choice?
As you probably saw above, there are many types of heaters; you might be confused with a choice. The most important fact is to buy a water heater that will meet your needs.
But, how you can decide which one is the best? Maybe the following tips will help you chose the best one for your home:
- If you are a traditional person and like to have a secure source of water, without frequent oscillations, your choice might be an electric tank heater
- In case you have smaller bathroom and not much space, but still want to use electric power, you can take electric tankless model
- For those who like natural gas fuel, there are both tank and tankless options available on the market
- If you would like to run your device on propane or other fuel, there is also a wide choice of appliances
Is portable heater right option?
If you have a cabin, RV or boat, you might need a portable heater. Electric energy is not available everywhere, so if you want to have this option, it is better to choose a fuel you can take with you and use.
High-quality materials for the heaters
It is crucial which materials are used for the water heater. They have a vital role when it comes to durability of your device.
Always try to choose products that are made of copper and stainless steel, as that is the only guarantee you will get the best for your home.
Can every heater meet your needs?
For bigger families you should take some stronger model. It is not all in money, sometimes is better to spend at the beginning and save in the future. This is how benefits might become numerous.
A few words at the end
There is no secret formula which water heater is the best for you. You need to put all good things against bad, as that is the only way how you can manage to make the useful decision. Just remember that you are making a big purchase of something very important for all your family members.
We believe that you are on the good way to make up your mind which product will be the best solution for you. If you have read the best hot water heater reviews carefully, you probably have an idea what might be your top choice. Just think with a clear head and put all pieces together before you decide.