- 1 Reviews of the Best Gas Water Heater
- 1.1 Eccotemp L10 Portable Outdoor Tankless Water Heater
- 1.2 Eccotemp FVI-12-NG High Capacity Gas Tankless Water Heater
- 1.3 Rheem RTG-64XLN 6.4 GPM Low NOx Outdoor Tankless Natural Gas Water Heater
- 1.4 Rinnai RL75eN Natural Gas Tankless Water Heater, 7.5 Gallons Per Minute
- 1.5 Takagi T-K4-IN-NG Indoor Tankless Water Heater, Natural Gas
- 2 The Types of Gas Water Heaters?
- 3 The Benefits of Gas Water Heaters Usage
- 4 The Problems You Might Have With Gas Water Heaters
- 5 Opinion About All
If you don’t like devices that run on electricity or solar energy, natural gas might be a good solution for you. Reading the best gas water heater reviews can help you find out more about topics you are interested to analyze.
Mounting the gas water heater requires sound knowledge and specialized equipment, so read all instructions before you decide to give your money away.
Reviews of the Best Gas Water Heater
Eccotemp L10 Portable Outdoor Tankless Water Heater
If you want to have a gas water heater that stands out with its price, you should choose L10 that comes from Eccotemp. This model is one of the cheapest products you can have from the line of gas running devices.
This product has a gas regulator that is CSA approved and thus is safe to use. For putting this construction to work, you will need to have 20 lbs grill style tank, which is a standard requirement.
With L10 you will get 27 pounds solid product that has dimensions 6.5 x 13.5 x 28 inches and white color. The flow rate is 2.6 gallons per minute, so this is satisfactory in comparison to its size.
Positive comments about this product say this is one very affordable heater that instantly makes hot water. Unsatisfied people like to emphasize they have problems with service and water pressure this product requires.
- This water heater is portable
- It has an automatic timer which provides safety shut off
- A garden hose adapter
- A stainless steel rain cap protects the heater
- You will need no electricity thanks to battery igniter
- As the flow arises, the temperature of water decreases
- You will have to pay additional money for the protection
- There is only one year of warranty
If you are curious about this product, please visit this page and read everything slowly.
Eccotemp FVI-12-NG High Capacity Gas Tankless Water Heater
As Eccotemp is one reliable company, they can supply you with different models of gas water heaters. One of them is FVI-12-NG and it stands for the high capacity device.
This model is an indoor appliance and can produce small or middle quantities of hot water. If you are interested in buying this device, please note it is only for very small families and households.
The size of FVI-12-NG is 4 x 15 x 24 inches and its weight is only 20 pounds. This natural gas-fired heater digital display to show the temperature and has an affordable price.
Users say this heater is easy to install and hot water comes out fast. They also talk it is a very convenient product. Critical reviews claim this device is coming without all necessary parts, while many think it is not powerful to provide a real shower.
- This heater has ½ inches NPT fittings
- You can manually control water temperature
- The flow capacity is 4 GPM, which is exquisite in comparison with a size of heater
- Stainless parts help its durability
- It saves your gas as it uses energy only when the water is on
- If you buy it on Amazon, shipping time is very long
- This heater is not suitable for big families
- Hidden costs for the protection
This link will lead you to the site where you can find out details about FVI-12-NG. Are you ready to explore?
Rheem RTG-64XLN 6.4 GPM Low NOx Outdoor Tankless Natural Gas Water Heater
Producers from Rheem claim good features about their model RTG-64XLN. Is there anything important about this product we need to emphasize here?
This model is a tankless option which works on gas and makes savings to its owners of about 1,100 gallons of water every year. It is made for outside construction and represents a Low Nox version.
The dimensions of RTG-64XLN are 14 x 10 x 26 inches and its weight is 38 pounds, so it is natural to expect a bigger water flow. Although it can provide 6.4 GMP of flow, it is still considered medium-efficiency heater you need to mount on the wall.
Are you interested to know more about customer reviews? Positive comments say that even if you are a resident of colder areas this heater works well. They also emphasize the fact it gives plenty of flow to its user. Negative comments are that the warranty is terrible and you will have to wait for the parts.
- You will get a flow of 6.4 gallons per minute
- It has an electronic remote control and keeps the energy efficiency
- The low flow if guaranteed and activation starts on 0.40 GPM
- It is environmentally friendly due to low emissions of the gas
- The price of the heater is higher in comparison to some competing products
- You need to pay additional money for the protection
- The product has warranty issues
This link will lead you to the page with information about product availability and other important things.
Rinnai RL75eN Natural Gas Tankless Water Heater, 7.5 Gallons Per Minute
If you think that price is proportional to the quality, you need to take a look over the model RL75eN that is a tankless water heater which comes from Rinnai.
RL75eN is a bit heavier device of 50.6 pounds and has dimensions 9.3 x 14 x 23 inches. It has Energy Star certificate and stock gray color that can fit any bathroom style.
Which kind of warranty will you get? For heat exchanger, there is a 12-year warranty, while you can count on five years of warranty for the parts.
Customers like to purchase this heater on Amazon as it is usually much cheaper in comparison to the prices you can have from the producer directly. Installing everything by yourself is easy. The customers didn’t like high service costs outside the warranty period.
- RL75eN is available for some selected countries outside the USA
- It is claimed this heater has 82% thermal efficiency
- There are temperature settings available and they go from 98°F to 160°F
- The device has digital controller, which has an error code indicator
- If you want to have commercial driver, you have to buy it separately
- There is an additional fee for protection
- Only one year of warranty for the labor for residential installations
More information about the product you can find here.
Takagi T-K4-IN-NG Indoor Tankless Water Heater, Natural Gas
If Takagi is your favorite producer and you like to buy something from their assortment, you can look over the tankless model T-K4-IN-N, which is an indoor water heater that runs on natural gas.
Although the price of this product is on the higher side, it still might be your favorite choice. It weights 43 pounds, and its size is 8.5 x 13.8 x 20.5 inches.
This device has 190,000 BTU of gas inputs and if you live in some warmer areas you can easily run three bathrooms with only one machine. If you live in colder areas, two showers are maximum you can connect.
Clients like it because you can run even two showers at the same time without problems. They also think this device has a good relation to price and quality. Critical reviews say that customer service is appalling and that might be the main reason they are making claims.
- Safety controls system that follows the water temperature
- Big water flow rate of even 8.0 GPM and remote controls
- High energy factor of 82% that keeps your costs low
- Stainless steel parts for extended durability
- If you like to have 70°F during the shower, the flow will decrease to 4.4 GPM
- It is heavy and not easy to mount up, no matter it is an indoor water heater
- This device also requires additional payment for protection
You can find out more about this product is you follow the link.
The Types of Gas Water Heaters?
The Benefits of Gas Water Heaters Usage
If you decide to purchase exactly the gas water heater, you might have the opportunity to reach great benefits like described here:
- These devices are mostly portable so that you can use them not only in your house, but you can mount them on your vehicles, cabins, and cottages, but also on your boats or similar
- You should be aware that gas water heaters are incredibly efficient and they will save your energy and make your costs decrease
- Once you give your money for a similar device, you can start to calculate the time needed to make return on your investments, as these devices pay for themselves due to fantastic savings during the usage